Join us on Thursday, August 3 when our speaker will be Alika Faythe Hartmann, a photographer and small business owner from Redwood Falls, MN.
When it comes to social media, we are living in the Photo Economy. Photos are everywhere in social media and Instagram is hotter then ever. But how can you leverage this platform in a way that makes sense for your business? Alika uses visual social media sites like Instagram & Pinterest to market her photography business and is a passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, about social media. She will help answer questions many business have, such as:
- How important is it to share photos?
- What would I have to take photos of?
- Do I share the same photos on all social media platforms?
- How can I leverage Instagram in a way that makes sense for my business?
- Do I need to have a business account or use my personal account?
Get registered today and bring a friend! As always, there is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required. It’s a great morning for learning, networking, and taking action.
Presenter Bio: Alika is a photographer and small business owner living in Redwood Falls, Minnesota. She posts about life- being a business owner, mother, designer, adventurer, thrifter and those wacky Pinterest projects.
Thursday, August 3rd 2017
Located at WORKUP on the MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar